Monday 20 June 2011

Show me the money

A word of warning to any authors or purveyors of merchandise. It seems our nutty friend ordered himself a copy of Patsy Langleys 'The Highgate Vampire Casebook' and promised to send a cheque to pay for it. Well guess what, no cheque ever arrived. Could it be the three cars and the Bournmouth bungalow have left him strapped for cash, after all not too long ago he was complaining he couldn't afford his favourite libel suits.
I suggest he hand the collection plate round although with only him to contribute it might take a while.

Seriously though Sean, thievings not a very christian to do now is it. If you must steal, why not take some lead off the outhouse church roof, it's not like anyone ever goes in there!

Will/can he pay?........ watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. Goes in where?!? You can't go inside a 'Church' that doesn't exist, can you? Unless it it is inside somebody's private residence, of course! And if it is, it is almost certain;y a 'tax fiddle' to avoid paying legitimate Council Tax for one thing. And such people also use this ploy to avoid paying for a TV licence as well. But they really fool nobody . . . except themselves!

    David Farrant

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Jamie, the pics of you and Joe (and me, of course!) came out fine. I'll put one up on my Blog later.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many benefits to appearing to be a man of the church it would seem? how does he sleep at night? it was great to see you again David had a really nice time, will check out your blog and the pictures a little later, I have noticed however that I am still Joe?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Joanne; I did it again and callled you Joe! Sorry. But you are right about what you say about bogus tax dodging 'clergymen'. But I don't think many of them lose any sleep over it. One I know of, for example, keeps himself awake at night by playing with a toy train set!
    See you again soon I hope,
    David

    ReplyDelete